Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have been Tagged!

My favorite 20 things:

1. Blake and Preston
2. Watching Blake be a dad
3. The smell of fresh cut grass
4. Exercising
5. Playing basketball
6. Being a mom
7. BBQing
8. Christmas morning
9. Preston's hairy ears and finger toes
10. Family get to togethers
11. Going Boating- wake boarding and knee boarding
12. Cuddling up with Blake
13. Sleeping in on Wed with Blake- his day off
14. Laughing
15. Ice cream
16. Mowing the law
17. Going to my parents house and doing tractor work
18. Chopping someones hair off- preferably someone that wants it chopped off!
19.Shopping for gifts for my brothers to give to their wives- mothers day, birthdays, and Christmas
20. Being outside on a nice, sunny day
So I tag Maegan, Lisa, and Stacey. Have fun!

4 comments:

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

Rhonda,
What a cute baby. Boys are the best aren't they!! And you look so great. How are you feeling? Are you getting any sleep? I hope all is well. I love the pictures on your blog. The "re-dos" that you did on your home are so pretty. What a fun kitchen! Well you look great and you have a very cute boy! Take care and have fun.

Johnston Family said...

Hey Rhonda it was fun coming to visit, it was great to chat for a bit. Hope the boys weren't to crazy for ya. I'll be thinking of mt 20 fav things and post them soon. Have fun..see ya later!!

Lisah said...

Rhonda... I hope you don't mind I peeked at your blog! Preston is soooo soooo soooo cute and you look awesome! I don't find it fair! I wish I could have talked to you at church but my four little monsters keep me busy. I will call to come over and visit! :)

Robyn said...

Congrats on your new baby boy! He's so precious and you look fabulous! We will have to stop by sometime to get a closer look at that sweet babe!