Friday, October 31, 2008

The Crazy Cat Lady

Anyone that has heard me refer to my mother as a 'crazy cat lady', this is why. This was her last batch of kittens that she found. There are 15 kittens! Luckily from two different cats. It seems that every time Blake and I make it over there, there is another litter of kittens. My mom says that the 'kitty count' is down to 3 cats. They have a neighbor that wanted all of the cats, so they have given them all away.This is my nephew, Chase. He lives down the street from my parents, and when my mom found these kittens she had to show Chase. As they were looking at them from a distance, he said, "They are so cute Grandma." Then he put his hands on his hips, shook his head, and said, "but they are going to grow up and get big!!!" I thought that was so funny that Chase, as a 4 year old, realized how animals are only cute for so long. Ha ha ha.
Here is the notorious 'crazy cat lady'! Love you Mom!

2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Holy cats!

Johnston Family said...

Soooo fun! I love love love the picture of Chase. I showed him the pictures and he really liked it and started talking about the cats. Thanks tons!