Monday, November 23, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

For labor day weekend we talked my parents into coming to Rexburg. We had a blast! Sterling and Lisa were able to come too. We had a house full. Rochelle brought her camper and stayed in Rexburg, and Robin made the trek as well. Everyone got here Sunday night and we made plans for Monday. What we decided to do was play kickball at Smith Park in Rexburg. It was so much fun! We were able to include everyone, from the 1 year old to the, well, my dad, I won't say how old he is :) The funniest part was Sterling kicked the ball and my dad tried to catch it. It bounced off his chest and hit Sterling, so he was out. Everyone was rolling on the ground laughing!
After kickball he had a picnic and played on the playground. Preston loved the swing!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

You have been a busy blogger today! Preston is such a little cutie pie! I can't wait to see more pics of his bedroom and the baby girl's room!!!

After I saw you outside Sally's a couple weeks ago, I went home and told David about those guys driving by and whistling at us (I know they were just whistling at your backside but I wanted to make David jealous.) He didn't even care! He just got a puzzled look on his face and asked, "Why?" Then I punched him.

The Nelsons said...

A girl? I'm so excited for you guys. She'll be beautiful. It looks like you have been busy so I guess you are feeling pretty good? Nice job on the house.

Brindisi said...

That sounds so fun!!!! Can't wait for next year and I can come too! lol :)

MBT said...

it is good
i like it
MBT2010