Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our House!

We have finally moved into our house! Yeah. Here are a few pics to see the before and after...

In the kitchen we redid the texture, painted, new counter tops, new lighting, and refinished the cabinets.

In the living room we took out a wall, that I don't have a picture of, new trim, new texture, paint, carpet, and tile in the entry way.

We replaced these three windows and trimmed them out.


I don't have a before picture of the whole bathroom, but they were yucky! This is the before shot of the cabinets.

Now after all of the hard work- that Blake and I did, by the way.
(Just the cabinets)

Here is a picture of the old doors and the ones that we replaced them with.

8 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Cute blog. The before and after pics are so crazy. Am I an aunt yet??

meg said...

Yeah Rhonda! Great blog!

Mike and Shannele said...

The house looks so good! Mike and I need to come see it when we are there next month! And I definitely can't wait to see the new baby! :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Wow Rhonda!! It is so cute!! You guys are amazing!! I need to see a belly shot though...I can't wait to see your baby!!! Hope you are feeling good. Enjoy your last few days of freedom! :) Hee Hee! No...it's great. You will love it!

Sheen said...

The house looks great! I bet you're glad to finally be in a place. How's that baby coming? Isn't he due any day now? Do you have names picked out? Glad to get frequent updates now on you guys!

Brandi said...

Hey Rhonda! It's so great to see that you have a blog. I think of you guys often and hope you're doing good. I am happy that you guys have moved into your house. I am excited for you guys and the soon arrival of your little guy! You will love it:) We have a blog but it's private so if you want to send me an e-mail with your e-mail address then I will add you. My e-mail is brandilpjackson@hotmail.com
Good luck with your little guy coming soon!
Love, Brandi

Celeste said...

congratulations on the baby!! I am so excited for you. We just had our second about 7 weeks ago. She is a cute little girl. You will have to check out our blog. Schiessmania.blogspot.com I like your new house it looks great. talk to you later.
Celeste

derek and michelle said...

Wow that is so nice! Looks like a lot of hard work! we hope all is well...im glad you found us. Cant wait to see that baby!