Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some of Blake's Favorite Things.....


I think that Blake is the greatest, cutest, best husband ever. The things that he gets excited about are great. He looks forward to the day that he gets to mow the lawn. He has already mowed three of the neighbors yard, because he was so excited to use our mower. Apparently it has all the bells and whistles, and to top it off it is a TORO. I guess that it is comparable to Prada in the purse world. HAHA. The yard at our house really needs some TLC, as you can see from this picture.


This is a picture of the dead dandelions. We had the Lawn Buddies come and do a 'Weed and Feed' so that they would die. It was pretty amazing, the dandelions were dead within a few hours. Blake is very determined to have a yard to admire, and if you know Blake, when he puts his mind to something it happens.

1 comment:

Matt and Tesha said...

Hey Rhonda!! You look so cute!! Can't wait to see the baby! I wish I was closer to my due date! I'm so glad you have a blog. I've been wondering how you've been! Take care! Good luck with everything in the next few weeks!