Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's about Time!!

Back in May, when we decided to buy our house, I ordered this table. It has a unique story on how I came across it, so here it is. Blake and I went into Ace Hardware in Rexburg and I saw that they had a craft corner, and this table was there. I asked the girl at the check out if there were other styles and stain colors to choose from. She told me, "Yes. We actually get our tables from a wholesaler in Pocatello. If you want to go to their website you can tell us what to order." So I thought, I will just buy it from the wholesaler. I contacted the lady and I saved $500!!

{The website, by the way, is countryhomeprimitives.com}

To make a long story short, I have had quite the run around and two and a half months later, I finally got my table! I am so excited!







Our previous table fits in the corner of our dining area- how sad!

{Blake and I could practically feed each other ACROSS the table} I think that now we will have to yell to each other to carry on a conversation :)



And this is an early birthday present from Blake- what a great husband! This rug is in front of my sink and the rug under the table matches it. I got them both at Shopko- 45% off!


2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Love the table. It is about time that it showed up! Heather did a great job on the hand and feet casts. How fun those will be to remember how small Preston was. :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Awesome deals Rhonda!! They looks great!