Monday, December 15, 2008

New Microwave

When we moved into our house we had to get our own microwave. We purchased a counter top one because we were told that a microwave wouldn't fit over the range. Well I recently found one with the right dimensions. I had been wondering how to make it work to get another microwave and the next day our old one broke for the third time. {I didn't brake it on purpose. If that was what you were thinking} So I thought it was a good time to get the over the range one. Doesn't it look pretty? Blake tried to fight me on this, but I was really hating how much room the other microwave took up. I am very grateful that even though he didn't want to go through the hassle of installing the microwave, he did anyway. Blake is very patient with all of my crazy ideas. Thanks Babe!
Bryan was kind enough to come and supervise and make sure that Blake installed everything properly. Well lets be honest, he did more that just supervise.
Here is the before shot... kind of embarrassing, so forgive the mess.

1 comment:

Lori Harris said...

Nice. I like the new microwave above the stove.