Monday, December 15, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

As you can see Preston was excited to see Santa! He is such a good baby, happy to go to anyone, so Santa wasn't any different.
The primary put on a nativity scene. It was so amazing. They acted everything out and sang the primary Christmas songs. And to make it even better for us, Blake, Preston, and I had a part. We were Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus.

I was worried that Preston was going to be cranky because it was his bed time. But he was so good, playing with the straw (raffia).
It's kind of hard to see, but on the right of the stage is a choir of stars. In the middle is Samuel the Laminite and the Nephites below him. And to the left is the angels and the shepherds. They were very brave to have the shepherd boys have staffs.

1 comment:

madsens said...

So cute! you guys were great. I was going to email you the picture I took but I don't have your email. I posted it on my blog so you can either copy it from there or let me know your email address and I'll email it to you. Thanks so much. Jen