Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Haircut

Preston has needed a haircut for a long time, but I have been putting it off. I didn't want to cut off his 5 baby hairs that he had left.



You can see how long his baby hairs were. And look right above his right ear, he really needed a haircut.

{Aren't his rolls so cute?!}
Preston actually did really good. Whenever I do his hair I give him a comb to play with, you can see part of the comb in the corner. Don't mind his boogery nose.


His toes were exposed, so naturally he goes for them.


The final product. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

What a cutie. I love him naked in his bumbo, his rolls are just too cute! Love it.

Alana said...

These pictures are sooo adorable. His little rolls are so cute! I love it. They just made me smile. I can't believe how big he's getting. Wow how time flies.