Friday, February 20, 2009

Trying to Crawl

Even though Preston is creeping up on 8 months, he still hasn't started crawling. Which is quite alright by me. The poor little guy is just too big for his legs to hold himself up. He has gotten down the rolling really good though.


This is as close as it gets for him. Because of this movement that he has learned, Preston keeps getting little rug burns on his face.


Preston started doing this while we were visiting my parents. It was fun to spend time with them. Preston was really starting to get attached to them. I wish that we could go see them more often.

7 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Preston is growing up so fast. He is the cutest little boy!! We love him.

Lisah said...

I sure love Preston and it was fun seeing his cuteness today in his walker. He may not ever be real big crawler... maybe he'll go strait to running!!

Jess said...

What a cute little boy! All kids do stuff at their own pace! My girls are totally different, but it's how it is supposed to be! Hope you are doing great!

meg said...

I LOVE that picture of Preston on the side. What a little man! Wow, is he really getting ready to crawl already! So fun Rhonda! Soon enough, when we come over it won't be just Whitney pulling all of you pretty decorations down :)

Mike and Bridgett said...

I want to squish him!! He is so stinkin' cute and ROUND!! I really want to squeeze the little fella. (Not in a mean way...) Hee hee.

Summer said...

What a cute little pudge ball! Enjoy it while he's immobile because after that they never stop!

Johnston Family said...

He is such the cute little man. It was a lot of fun seeing you guys last Saturday!! He grows up every time I see the little guy.