Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Potty Training??




Poor little Preston makes this face when he is trying to go to the bathroom. While I was at my parent's house my sister-in-law told me that I should put him on the toilet when he makes that face. So I tried it. The first time I tried I ripped his pants and diaper off so fast that I scared him, so he wouldn't go. The next time I caught him making 'the face' I rushed him to the toilet, and we had success! While I was at my parents he went quite a few times on the toilet. So when I am trying to really get him potty trained I can show him pictures of him on the toilet at the age of 7 months.

6 comments:

mrsdriscoll said...

oh Rhonda how I have missed your posts! I love your little man he is so sweet! keep em coming!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

wow, what a stud! good job preston.
cute pictures of you guys. 6 months is so fun. and then it just gets more fun (in my opinion) i told glen, if heavenly father would send me 6 month olds, i have 3 more right now.
thanks for making a pattern of those stockings. do you want to email me the pattern or mail it.
here's my email you let me know if you want my mailing address!
bowns_10@hotmail.com
thanks rhonda
denise

Jessica said...

So you're one of those "make 7 posts at once" people?! LOL! That is SO amazing that he's gone potty on the toilet! Good work, Mama!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Honestly?? Do you do it all?? Potty training at 7 months? You rock!! Great posts. Aidan needs a haircut too. Maybe I should send him over for a new do! Um, I have been meaning to thank you so much for the outing you planned! It was F-U-N!! Thank you, thank you!

Sheen said...

oh my cuteness! i can't believe you're putting him on the potty!

taylin used to make that exact face too! sometimes... she still does it. she grunts really loud and she does it in the middle of church when it's quiet. nice.

glad you're up and posting!

preston really is SO ADORABLE!

Lori Harris said...

Sweet! You train Preston and then you can help his cousin Tahlia!! Nice. JK