Saturday, August 15, 2009

Miss Evie's Blessing

Little Miss Evie herself. She is such a beautiful little girl. Emily has always called her Miss Evie... I think that it has already caught on.
What a beautiful family. It has been so much fun watching Owen be a dad. You can see that Miss Evie already has him wrapped around her little finger.
Here are the babies of the family... for the year. First was Keegan, born the end of December, Preston, end of June, Elise, beginning of September, Maci, end of October, and Miss Evie the middle of March. Needless to say that the Johnston's have increased there numbers. Evie is my mom's 25th grand child.

4 comments:

Summer said...

25 grandchildren, wow! At the rate I'm going, my mom might have twenty before she knows it! Babies are so special though aren't they! Let me know when you find out what you're having. I find out next week.

Lori Harris said...

What a great picture of all of the new grandbabies. What fun all of the kids will have playing together at family get togethers.

Rushton's said...

such a fun photo with all the new babies. large families are great. Seriously, Rhonda, as I read your blog, I say outloud, why do some people get all the cute crafty genes!!?? I love your home decor, and take hints for my own home from your cute ideas. you are so cute, and your new family photo is adorable! -Tara

Mike and Bridgett said...

You are still there!! I was beginning to wonder what had become of my friend Rhonda! Hey, I heard the great news and I am REALLY excited for you!!