Thursday, February 4, 2010

Curtains, Curtains, and more Curtains

It all started in the kitchen, I was on the search for the perfect red curtains, but came across curtains for the bedroom. Once they were hung I felt like the rest of the windows in my house were naked. I have never been a fan of curtains, but having mine hung... I am in love with how it warms the room and makes it feel so much cozier.



I got a little creative with these ones above my kitchen sink... bamboo place mats stapled to a strip of wood (thanks Bryan for cutting it).


After hanging these ones in the living room we had someone ask if we had gotten new couches. I just love how it transformed the room, and pulled everything together!


These ones are in Raegan's room. Thanks to Rochelle for helping me make them :)


After the mentoring, I was able to make these solo. And thanks again to Bryan for cutting my curtain rod.


Where it all began :) I love the tassels!

No comments: