Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

I have to say that I am greatful that we live close to Blake's family, though I do wish the distance to my parents house was shorter. Growing up I wasn't able to get to know my grandparents all that well, so I would like to have our child, and our future children, have a close relationship with their grandparents. Preston really enjoys Grandma Leti. She is always singing to him and it just calms him. As you can see he is VERY relaxed. Whenever Grandpa Bryan is around Preston likes to talk, baby talk anyway. When I was pregnant and Bryan would talk, Preston would do somersaults!

In these pictures Leticia was holding Preston so that I could inhale my dinner because Preston was hungry. You can see just how hungry Preston was... he is trying to eat Grandma's cheek!



2 comments:

Lisah said...

Okay that picture of Brian and Preston is awesome. Really... it is such a great picture. You are lucky to have good in laws who love you and want to spend time with Preston. I know the feeling of wanting your own family closer. Too bad we don't have magic carpets we can get there cheaper and in less time!

Jessica said...

Preston is so adorable!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with an extremely chubby baby. Chubby is good. And all your pics are really cute.