Monday, September 29, 2008

Three Months Old

On Saturday Preston turned 3 months old. It is amazing how fast he has grown. Blake and I are so fortunate to have him in our life. Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for what a wonderful blessing he is in our life. He brings so much joy to us. As you can see from the picture, he loves his binky! He has just started grabbing things and making a connection to his mouth. It is so funny to watch him go cross eyed as the item gets closer to his face. What a cutie!
He is such a happy baby. Blake can really get him laughing, it is so fun to hear.
I had to show these pictures so that you can see how chubby he has gotten. He is definitely healthy!
This picture is in the hospital, right after he was born. The nurse had to weigh him twice because the first time the scale said 7.8 lbs. And the nurse said, "That cannot be right." Sure enough, it wasn't.

5 comments:

Karli said...

he is a little chunker isn't he! My doctor always laughed when they would weigh grayson...i'm sure next month will be another humorous experience. What can I say, the boy doesn't go hungry!

He is darling and so are you. So glad we're friends. Love you!

Lori Harris said...

What fun pictures of Preston. He is so cute! I just want to squeeze and kiss his big cheeks.

Sheen said...

I LOVE chunky babies! Taylin is a chunk! She has been since she was born. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I think chunky babies develop faster & are smarter.

How is Blake liking his new job? I had no idea he even left Smith Ford. I went a few weeks ago to get my car servied and Lori told me he had moved to Taylor.

Anyways. My main question I wanted to ask was... didn't you go to Career Beauty College? How did you like it? I'm wanting to go to cosmetology school SOON and was just checking out my options from girls that have gone to the schools. Let me know what you think of that school.

You look great! Are you going to be running next weekend here in I.F.?

Jessica said...

I think we have a chubby baby contest on our hands! When Preston needs someone to wrestle bring him on over!!!

Alana said...

Preston is so cute. He's growing so fast. It was so fun to come to bunko tonight and see you all again. Thanks for calling me up!