Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Developments

To catch up on Preston, he is 14 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches. He started smiling at 5 weeks, around the 5th of August, and he started laughing at 8 weeks, the 22nd of August. And just today, Sept. 9th, he rolled over, at 10 1/2 weeks! He has also started babbling a lot. It is fun to talk with him. It has been so much fun to watch Preston develop and grow. He has made a new discovery... his hands. I love it when I can hear him sucking on them! He has also started drooling a lot. I am just starting to notice that his hands aren't clenched all the time also.

He has lots of fun with his mommy and daddy!

5 comments:

Lisah said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait for Chayse and Preston to be high school sweethearts!

Lori Harris said...

Cute pictures of the babe. He almost looks like he will have blonde hair??? Bryan and Leti are great people.

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is really cute!! I love the pictures! I can't wait to be a mom!

Johnston Family said...

Hey guys, I love looking at the pictures. You have a cute little man. It was fun seeing you guys!

derek and michelle said...

What a cutie! thats so fun to see him do new things. We are coming up to rexburg in a few weeks. we will have to stop by and say hello and meet the little one!